Recruitment of various post in INDIAN INSTITUTE OF NATURAL RESINS AND GUMS
INDIAN INSTITUTE OF NATURAL RESINS AND GUMS
(Indian Council of gricultmai Research) Narnkum. Ranchi- 834010 Jharkhand
Dated: 28th Dec. 2021
WALK- IN- INTERVIEW
The eligible candidates are invited for Walk-in-interview on 14.01.2022 & 15.01.2022 at 10.00AM at fCAR IINRG, \amkum, Ranch: - 834010 (Jharkhand) for the temporary position of Young Professional-II (05 Nos.) & 1(04
Nos.), detaile as under. The engagement will be purely on contractual basis initially for a period of one year, which may be extended for further 0 I +0 I year (maximum engagement period-Of years). The candidates who fulfill the requisite qualifications as indicated below should bring their brief bio-date, neatly typed and experience certificates along with original and attested photocopies of qual i fication certificates, passport size photographs for veri fication and submission.
Name of post(s) I Place of posting Essential Qualification Emoluments
(YP-!!) 60 marks for essential qualification, 05 marks for Ph.d, 05 marks for experience (1 marks for each completed year), 05 marks for publication, 05 marks for awards including NET and 20 marks for personal interview)(YP-!) 60 marks for essential qualification, 10 marks for Post graduation, 10 marks for experience (2 marks for each completed veal') and 20 marks for personal interview)
Terms & Conditions
• Candidates should be above 21 years and below 45 years as on 29, 11.2021. Age relaxation will be given, as per rules.
• Selected candidates for the position of Young Professional-II & I will be paid emoluments as per norms of
Govt of India/ICAR,
• The appointment of Young Professional-II & I would be on full time basis and he/she would not be permitted to ta.,; ,_,j) any other assignment during the period of engagement with ICARJIINRG Narnk urn Ranchi
• The YPs are entitled for 08 days Casual Leave and 02 days Restricted Holidays in a calendar year on
prorata basis as per the rules of IINRG/ICAR,
• The selected ' :-ldidates shall not claim any regular appointment as the positions are purely temporary.
• No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Walk-in-Interview,
• The Director, ICAR-IINRG, Narnkurn Ranchi reserves the right to terminate his/her services without any notice at any time and the decision ofthe Director, ICAR-IINRG Narnkum Ranchi will be final and binding in all respect.
• Candidates shall bring original qualification certificates at the time of interview for verification along with one copy of mark sheets duly self attested, publications, experience, and other relevant documents
• In case of any querv, please feel free-to contact. (Ph. No, 0651-2261154, I5iUI ..•
Sr. Administrative Ofticer