Recruitment of various post in HIMACHAL PRADESH PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
HIMACHAL PRADESH PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
Online Recruitment Applications (ORA*) are invited from desirous and eligible candidates for recruitment to 100 Posts. UNRESERVED =41, UNRESERVED(ORTHO PHYSICALLY HANDICAPPED OF HP) =1, UNRESERVED(WARDS OF FREEDOM FIGHTERS) =1, UNRESERVED(EX-SERVICEMEN OF HP ) =11, UNRESERVED(HEARING IMPAIRED OF HP) =1, UNRESERVED(INTELLECTUAL DISABILITY OR MULTIPLE DISABILITY OF HP) =1, SCHEDULED CASTE OF HP =12, SCHEDULED CASTE OF HP(WARDS OF FREEDOM FIGHTERS) =1, SCHEDULED CASTE OF HP(EX-SERVICEMEN OF HP =2, SCHEDULED TRIBE OF HP =5, SCHEDULED TRIBE OF HP(EX-SERVICEMEN OF HP =1, SCHEDULED TRIBE OF HP(VISUALLY IMPAIRED OF HP) =1, O B C OF HP =11, O B C OF HP(EX-SERVICEMEN OF HP =1, ECONOMICALLY WEAKER SECTION OF H.P. =10 Class-I (Gazetted) (on contract basis) in the pay scale of level-16 of Pay Matrix i.e. Rs. 48700-154300 Consolidated fixed contractual amount of Rs. 29220/- Per month as prescribed in the R & P Rules. in the Department of Ayush, H.P. through ORA, which shall be available on the Commission’s website www.hppsc.hp.gov.in/hppsc.
Date for determining eligibility of all candidates in respect of essential qualification(s) and experience, if any, etc., shall be the prescribed closing date for submission of Online Recruitment Applications (ORA).
The candidates must read instructions carefully, which are available on website of the Commission before applying for the post(s) concerned.
The candidates must establish their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned in the advertisement by uploading copies of certificates of essential qualification, Matriculation certificate as age proof, category certificate and experience certificate (where required) to avoid rejection of their candidature after the closing date.
The benefit of reservation for various post(s) will be admissible only to the candidates, who are bonafide residents of Himachal Pradesh in respect of categories, viz., S.C., S.T., O.B.C., E.W.S., Ex-Servicemen, W.F.F. and Persons with disabilities (Loco motor Disabled / Visually Impaired/Hearing Impaired)etc.
Category once claimed shall be treated final and no representation /correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
The reserved category candidates belonging to other States will be treated as GENERAL CATEGORY CANDIDATES and the benefit of reservation and fee concession will not be admissible to such candidates.
The candidates should possess requisite essential qualification(s) prescribed for the post(s) for which he/she wants to apply as on closing date for submission of Online Recruitment Applications (ORA) on the website www.hppsc.hp.gov.in/hppsc
Number of post(s) is/are tentative and may increase or decrease from time to time.
No in service (regular service) candidate will be interviewed unless he /she brings N.O.C. from the concerned employer.
Examination fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances nor can the fees be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
Disputes, if any, shall be subject to Court jurisdiction at Shimla (Himachal Pradesh). The candidates are required to upload the requisite documents on the OTRS portal.
In cases where the number of eligible candidates for recruitment to the post(s) advertised by the Commission is inordinately large, the Commission may limit /shortlist the number of eligible candidates to be called for personality test(s) by subjecting them to either Computer Based Screening Test (objective-type) or Offline Screening Test (objective) of Two hours duration. Marks obtained in the Screening Test are only meant to short list the number of candidates for personality test(s) and are in no way to be presumed by the candidates as being their merit for final selection. List of documents to be uploaded on the OTRS portal by the candidate:-
1. Matriculation certificate for age proof.
2. Degree certificate along with Marks Sheets of all years/ consolidated mark-sheets or provisional certificate(s) along with marks sheets of all semesters/ years in support of Educational Qualification.
3. Category certificate(s) in support of their eligibility, if any, viz., S.C., S.T., O.B.C., E.W.S., Ex-Servicemen, Ward of Ex. Servicemen, WFF and Persons with disabilities etc. All these certificates along withundertaking wherever required, should be on Performa prescribed by the Government of H.P. from time to time. Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Classes Certificates should be in accordance with the instructions of the Govt. issued vide letter No.PER (AP)-CF(10)-4/2010 dated 5th August, 2019.
4. Bonafide Himachali Certificate in case of reserved category candidates.
5. Candidates applying under EWS category will have to submit either ‘Income & Asset Certificate’ or valid BPL Certificate countersigned by B.D.O. along with non- SC/ST/OBC certificate issued by the competent authorityon the format prescribed by H.P. Government vide letter No. PER (AP)-C-B(12)-1/2019 dated 11th June,2019
1. Recognised degree in Ayurveda not less than five years duration from a recognized University/Board established by law or institution recognized by the Central/State Govt./CCIM.
2. Compulsory Rotatory Internship wherever required by the Central Council of Indian Medicine.
Knowledge of custom manner and dialects of Himachal Pradesh and suitability for appointment in the
peculiar conditions prevailing in the Pradesh.
1. The date of determining the eligibility of all candidates in terms of essential qualification(s), experience etc., if any, shall be reckoned as on the closing date for submission of Online Recruitment Applications through ORA portal.
2. The reserved category candidates falling under vertical reservation i.e. S.C. / S.T. /O.B.C./E.W.S. who are appointed on their own merit and not owing to reservation will not be adjusted against reserved points and they will be adjusted against unreserved points. The S.C. / S.T. candidate appointed on their own merit (by direct recruitment or promotion) and adjusted against unreserved points will retain their status of S.C. / S.T. and will be eligible to get benefit of reservation in future / further promotions, if any. However, only such S.C. / S.T. / O.B.C. / E.W.S. candidates falling under vertical reservation who are selected on the same standard as applied to general candidates shall not be adjusted against reserved vacancies. In other words, when a relaxed standard is applied at any stage of selection process in selecting S.C. / S.T. / O.B.C. / E.W.S. candidates, for example in the age-limit, experience, qualification, permitted number of chances in written examination (screening test / written examination), extended zone of consideration larger than what is provided for general category candidates etc., the S.C. / S.T. / O.B.C. / E.W.S. candidates are to be counted against reserved vacancies. Such candidates would be deemed as unavailable for consideration against unreserved vacancies in accordance with the instructions of the Government (in the Department of Personnel) issued vide letter No. PER (AP)- C-F (1)-2/2001 dated 12th November, 2014 The candidates belonging to reserved categories falling under horizontal reservation i.e. Ex-servicemen / Wards of Ex-servicemen, Children / Grand Children of Freedom Fighters (W.F.F.), Persons with Disabilities and Distinguished Sportspersons who acquire merit / marks on at par with the purely general candidates shall not be selected / appointed against general / unreserved posts and will be adjusted against the post reserved for respective category falling under horizontal reservation. However, it does not debar or preclude a candidate falling under vertical / horizontal reservation from applying and competing for any unreserved post subject to his / her eligibility and clearing the written test / personality test successfully without any relaxation.
3. For recruitment to the post(s) to be filled up on the basis of experience, it will be necessary for the candidates to have the required experience for determining his/ her eligibility after acquiring the requisite essential educational qualification(s) or as per the notified provision(s) of the Recruitment & Promotion Rules, as the case may be.
4. The decision of the Commission regarding eligibility etc. of a candidate for admission to Personality Test or selection will be final and no correspondence / personal enquiries will be entertained.
5. Onus of proving that a candidate has acquired requisite degree/ essential qualification by the stipulated date, shall be on the candidate and in the absence of proof to the contrary, the date as mentioned on the face of certificate/ degree or the date of issue of certificate/degree shall be taken as date of acquiring essential educational qualification. No extra opportunity shall be provided to the candidates to produce appropriate certificates at the time of personality test(s).
6. In respect of equivalent clause in Essential Qualifications, if a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as equivalent qualification as per the requirement of advertisement, then the candidate is required to produce order/ letter in this regard, indicating the Authority (with number and date) under which it has been so treated otherwise the candidature/Online Application is liable to be rejected. AGE:- Between 18 years to 45 years. As mentioned against the post Clarification:-
1. Five years relaxation in upper age limit is admissible only to the bonafide S.C. of H.P. / S.T. of H.P. / O.B.C. of H.P. /W.F.F. of H.P. / Persons with disabilities of Himachal Pradesh. For H.P. Govt. employees and Ex- Servicemen of H.P.; age relaxation is as per Government’s instructions issued from time to time. The age relaxation for these categories is available only if there is a post reserved for these categories.
2. Age of a candidate shall be reckoned as on 01.01.2022.
HOW TO APPLY:-
Detailed instructions for filling up Online Recruitment Applications (ORA) are available on the above mentioned website.
a) Desirous/ eligible candidates must have to apply online through official website of the Commission
http://www.hppsc.hp.gov.in/hppsc. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and will be rejected straightway.
b) The candidates should exercise due care while entering their Mobile Numbers and e-mail IDs in the
Online Recruitment Applications (ORA) for immediate intimation with regard to their application.
c) The desirous & eligible candidate may visit the official website of the Commission (http://www.hppsc.hp.gov.in/hppsc) and click on the link “Apply Online” on the Home Page. The candidate will register and create his/ her profile on „One Time Registration‟ and after logging into his/ her account in OTR. the list of advertisements will be displayed to the candidate on Page 3 of 10 dashboard. Candidate will apply for a particular post through portal. The application of the candidate will be submitted only after uploading of requisite documents as per advertisement. Before submission of application the candidate will be shown the preview of uploaded documents and he/ shall give an undertaking/ declaration that:-
“It is certified that I have checked the preview of all the requisite uploaded documents and I am satisfied that documents are legible, readable and true. That I shall not object to rejection of my candidature based on the solereason of uploaded documents being non readable/ poor quality of scanning."
The provisionally rejected candidate(s) will be allowed 07 (seven) days time to file representation(s) along with requisite supporting documents against their provisional rejections, if any, from the date of uploading provisional rejection list on Commission’s website for the concerned post(s), failing which no representation(s) will be entertained thereafter. The status of rejected candidates shall be upl oaded individually against their USER ID(s). The concerned candidates shall also be informed through SMS alerts / e-mail(s) on their respective registered mobile Nos./e-mail IDs. No examination fee will be refunded to the candidates, whose applications arerejected by the Commission for any reason(s). Online Recruitment Application once submitted shall not be allowed any change.
d) No representation / correspondence will be entertained against final rejection of candidature.
The centre(s) of holding the examination(s) are liable to be changed at the discretion of the Commission. Ho wever, every effort will be made to allot the examination centre(s) of the choice of the candidates. But the Commission may at its discretion, allot a different centre to a candidate when circumstances so warrant. Note-II- In case of CBT, examination centre shall be allotted to the candidate at the discretion of the Commission on the availability of Computer Test lab, anywhere in the state.
The detail of fees is as under:-