Recruitment of various post in ARUNACHAL PRADESH PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION ITANAGAR
PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION ITANAGAR
The Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission invites applications online from the citizens of India, for filling up of 77nos. of Post for Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) in the Scale Pay Matrix Level - 8,Rs 47,600-1,51,100, Group 'B' Gazetted, under the Department of Education. Out of 77 Posts, 60 nos. of Post of PGTs are reserved for APST candidates, 2 nos. of posts are reserved for APST PwD candidates and 15 nos. of Post are unreserved Le., for open competition. The vacancy position is subject to variation. Any additional vacancy jpost received from Education Department will be included only before the Preliminary jRecruitment Test is held.
DETAIL OF THE POSTS FOR POST GRADUATE TEACHERS (PGT)
1. How to Apply:
(a) Before applying online, candidate must mandatory carry out ONE TIM REGISTRATION(OTR) on the Commission's website www.appsq~ov.in
(b) Candidates are required to apply online using the website www.appsc.gov.in Detail instructions for One Time Registration (OTR) and Online Application are available on the above-mentioned website. The applicants are advised to submit only single application;
However, if due to any unavoidable situation, a candidate submits another / multiple applications, then he/she must ensure that application with the registration ids (RID) is complete in all respect like applicant's details, Photograph, Signature, Photo ID, Fee etc.
The application with higher RID shall be entertained by the Commission. Fee paid against one RID shall not be adjusted against any other RID.
(c) Those candidates who have already registered in OTR need not register again and they can directly log in to fill up online form using their user ID and password.
2. A2e: - Candidates should not be less than 21 years of Age and not more than 35 years of age as on 11.03.2022. However, the upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for APST and another 5 years relaxation for Departmental working under Govt. and Semi Govt. of the State of Arunachal Pradesh. For PwD candidates, upper age limit will be further relaxed for 15 years.
3. Details of Educational Qualifications :
However, candidates that have appeared or are appearing in the final semester/year examination shall also be eligible to apply, subject to production of original certiflcate/marksheet at the time of interview/viva-voce.
4. Method of Selection: -
Eligible candidates will have to appear in written examination in the following subjects followed by viva-voce test to be conducted by the Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission at Itanagar on the basis of which selection will be finalized.
i) General English 100 marks ii) General Knowledge 100 marks
iii) Concerned subjects :-
a) Paper I 100 marks b) Paper II 100 marks
iv) Viva Voce followed by
Classroom Teaching 50 Marks
Total ----------- 450 marks
The candidates who secure a minimum of 33% marks in each written examination paper and a minimum of 45% of marks out of aggregate total marks in the written examination papers shall be eligible for viva-voce test. However, of such eligible candidates, only a number three times the number of posts advertised (Ratio of 1:3), in the order of Merit, shall be invited for the Viva-voce/Personality Test.
NOTE: The Commission will adopt Recruitment Test (OMR based Objective Type in concerned subject) before the written examination if it is deemed necessary to do so.
5. Scanned Copies of Documents and information to be attached/uploaded.
i) Signature of the candidate on white paper with black ink pen (20-60 kb in jpg format). ii) Latest/recent passport size photo (40-100 kb in jpg format).
iii) For final year B.Ed students, Certificate to be uploaded (100 kb jpg format).
Note: Candidates should not use Mobile Phone to apply online and should carefully read and understand browser information before applying online.
6. Candidates who have been declared qualified in the written examination will have to submit Xerox copies of the following documents/information to the Commission one week prior to the actual date of interview/viva-voce.
(i) Recent Passport size photographs.
(ii) Self- attested Xeroxed copies of Master Degree Certificates and Marksheets issued by Assistant Register/Registrar/Controller of Examination/Vice-Chancellor of the concerned University to ascertain degree.
(iii) B.Ed Certificate.
(iv) Self-attested Xeroxed copy of Matriculation for Proof of Age issued by the Board only will be accepted.
(v) Self-attested Xeroxed copy of APST Certificate for APST candidates and PRC/ Aadhar Card/EPIC for candidates other than APST.
(vi) Copy of Medical Board Certificate for PwD candidates.
(vii) Candidates already in service may apply direct to this Commission with intimation to his /her Head of Department.
(viii) All the supporting documents submitted by the candidates must be self attested other wise the application will be rejected.
Qualified candidates will have to produce the above mentioned certificates and marksheet/documents in original at the time of interview/viva-voce, failing which he/she will not be allowed to appear in the interview.
7. The decision of the Commission as to the Eligibility or other-wise of a candidate for admission to written examination or selection will be final and no correspondence or personal enquiry will be entertained.
8. The Syllabus has been made available on the Commission's website.
9. Details of Fee :
SI.No. NAME OF POSTS FEE
1. PGT (Post Graduate Teacher) Rs 150/- for APST and Rs 200/- for Others
10. CLOSINGDATE: - 11.03.2022 till 4 PM.
( Dr. Ja~~a~IAS Secretary
Memo No. PSC-R(A)/1S/2021:: Copy to:-
Dated Itanagar, the 3rd February' 2022.
1. The Commissioner to Hon'ble Governor of Arunachal Pradesh.
2. The Commissioners to Chief Secretary, Arunachal Pradesh.
3. All Principal Secretaries/ Commissioners/Secretaries, Govt. of A.P, Itanagar.
4. The Commissioner (Education) .Govt. of A.P., Itanagar with reference to letter No.
ED2/DSE/ll027/1/2021-DSE-ED/1739 Dated 06.08.2021.
5. All Addl.j Joint/Deputy Secretaries/ Under Secretaries, Govt. of A.P., Itanagar /N aharlagun.
6. The Director (Printing), Govt. of Arunachal Pradesh, Naharlagun.
7. The Station Director, AIR, Itanagar /Pasighat/Tezu/ /Tawang with a request to arrange broadcasting at a suitable time.
8. The State Informatics Officer, NIC Itanagar, for information & necessary action.
9. The DIPROs of all the Districts, Arunachal Pradesh.
10. The Employment Officers of All Districts of Govt. of Arunachal Pradesh.
The Resident Commissioners/Deputy Resident commissioners New
12. Delhi/Shillong/Guwahati/Kolkata/Tezpur. Notice Board/Office Copy.
Post a Comment